Thank you so so much for the nominations for blog awards. Can’t actually believe we’ve received 6 in 10 days! Receiving these have really made me and Dizzy’s week. 🙂
The 5 nominations are for 4 different awards so I have decided to include them all in one big blog post!
The Versatile Blogger Award
Massive thank you to Jen at Tripping Through Treacle for nominating my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award. Jen has an amazing inspirational blog about her life with MS. She also shares very yummy recipes. 🙂
1. Display Award
2. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you & provide a link to their blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate Bloggers
7 Things about me:
1. I love dinosaurs
2. I’m an only child
3. I spend half my life imagining I’m in a fantasy land with dragons
4. I’m a quarter Italian and Scottish
5. I was one of the best under 18 chess players in the country
6. My favourite places are the Donkey Sanctuary and my bed
7. I have a bright yellow car called Maisey
One Lovely Blog Award
Thank you so much Tabi at Busy Bee Blog for the nomination for what is my favourite title for a blog award. 🙂 She has the most creative and cutest blog ever! Also a big thank you to Rebecca at A Punk with MS who writes a wonderful blog about her life, MS and a range of other things!
The rules of the award are . . .
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
7 Facts about Me . . .
- I have two cactuses on my desk called Colin Clarence the Cactus II and Bob
- I have recently discovered a love of splashing around in water (I can’t swim)
- I love reading
- My favourite film is Lord of the Rings
- My favourite books are the Harry Potter books
- I love nut butters!
- One of my aims in life is to see the Loch Ness Monster
The Blogger Recognition Award
Double nomination for this one which is so amazing! Thank you to Etain at A Homeschooling Life who writes a lovely blog about her life and Doni W at Doni W Quotes who posts amazing quotes (and I love quotes!).
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How my blog started:
My blog is still rather new having only started it at the end of last year but it’s something I had been wanting to do for a while! I wanted to blog as a way of connecting with people, an outlet for my thoughts and hopefully to eventually help some people. A recent relapse meant I finally had the time to sit down and puzzle my way through wordpress. 🙂
Two pieces of advice for new bloggers:
- To write what matters to you.
- To get involved with the blogging community! I didn’t realise when I started blogging how lovely and amazing everyone would be. 🙂
The Mystery Blogger Award
Massive thank you to Saorsa Blogs , who writes a great blog about her adventures and views on life for this nomination.
Rules For The Nominees:
- Display the award logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
I’m a 27 year old actor and drama teacher who lives in England. I love animals, eating and sleeping! 🙂
Q1. Which place would you like to visit before you die?
New Zealand so I can see where Lord of the Rings was filmed and the very highlands of Scotland.
Q2. What’s your weirdest dream so far?
I actually can’t remember. I remember times of waking up and thinking ‘that was super strange dream’ and then it’s gone…
Q3. If given a chance then which Disney character would you like to be and why?
Belle. Beauty and the Beast was my favourite film when growing up. Just love the story and I also love books like Belle. 🙂 Otherwise Lilo because Stitch is so cute.
Q4. What’s your current obsession?
Cute animal videos
Q5. If you could be invisible for a whole day then what all would you do??
I’m not actually sure I would like to be invisible for the day. I’ve been pondering this question for a few days and really can’t think of anything I would do!
My Best Blog Post
My most recent one because I got so many lovely comments from people on how to help anxiety. This meant so much to me and the suggestions have really helped: https://dinosaursdonkeysandms.com/2017/01/09/me-and-dizzy-trying-to-combat-anxiety/
Questions for the nominees:
- Where is your favourite place?
- What’s your dream job?
- What is your favourite colour and why?
- If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
- What’s your favourite thing in life?
I would like to nominate the following blogs for either one or all of the above awards (it’s up to you which one/s and how many you have time for). Please don’t feel you have to take part but it would be great to read your response. 🙂 If you do take part leave a link to your post below so I can find it. 🙂
Jen at Tripping Through Treacle
Sid at Sid’s Paleo Blog
Doni W at Doni W Quotes
Tabi at Busy Bee Blog
Tamara at The Purple Almond
Elizabeth at The Comfortable Coop
Etain at A Homeschooling Life
Steve at Author Steve Boseley
Kamal at Boundless Blessings Blog
Meg at BBH with MS
Nancy at Thriving in Denial
Lisa at But you don’t look sick…