Tomorrow is mine and Dizzy’s birthday! I would love to say we’re doing exciting things for it but we’re having another MS relapse (second one in a year…). 😦 So our exciting adventure tomorrow will be visiting the doctors for steroids!
As it’s our birthday week and we’re feeling abit sorry for ourselves, we have made a list of our top 7 happy things to do at home!
- Films – Watching really good films that you can get completely get lost in. Our favourite is Lord of the Rings, especially the ending of the Fellowship. It’s not really happy but it always leaves us feeling hopeful about things. Dizzy does moan about the lack of donkeys though. She’s convinced a donkey could have taken the ring to Mordor. 🙂
Even if we’re feeling too sleepy for a long film, short films are also perfect! We love Lava. Even though the song is then stuck in our head for the rest of the day. 🙂
2. Food – We love our food! (This is Dizzy’s favourite one!) If we’re feeling rubbish stuffing ourselves on yummy food always manages to help.
3. Photography – Me and Dizzy love pottering around and taking our photos. Even though we’re not well enough to go far we enjoy venturing round the house and garden. 🙂
4. Cute animal photos – They just make us feel happy. 🙂
5. People – Having a chat with someone is always lovely. Whether it’s actually getting to see them, just have a quick chat on the phone, or chatting with our online friends. 🙂
6. Cuddles – We love our cuddles! Either from my boyfriend, or if he’s not here from Brock. 🙂
7. Sleep – Because sleep is just amazing! 🙂 And the only thing that manages to help make us feel abit better.
What are your happy things to do when you’re at home not feeling well? Are any of yours the same as ours? 🙂 xxx