Me and Dizzy love quotes and have decided to do another little post on them! This time they’re for the days when we can’t make it out of bed. Me and Dizzy have had a super fatiguey/dizzy weekend so these are the quotes that have helped make us feel abit better. 🙂
You can also visit our 10 uplifting quotes for the not so good days here
1. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow. – Mary Anne Radmacher
2. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. – Martin Luther King Jr.
3. I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees.” – Henry David Thoreau
4. Be realistic: Plan for a miracle. – Osho
5. To the world you may be just one person, but to one person, you might just be the world. – Unknown
6. Just keep swimming – Dory
7. And so do all who come to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. – Gandalf
8. Only in the darkness can you see the stars. – Martin Luther King Jr.
9. I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. – Douglas Adams
10. By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before. – Edwin Elliot
We hope you like these as much as we do and if you’re having a staying in bed day for whatever reason they’ve helped brighten it up abit for you. Let us know your favourite quotes for such days. 🙂 xxx