Huge thank you to Jen from Tripping Through Treacle (who has a brilliant blog so go and check it out!) for nominating me for my first Q&A Tag, which is very exciting! I love this idea as it has already helped me discover new blogs and find out more about the people who write them. 🙂 So onto my answers:
1. Why did you decide to blog?
I mainly decided to blog as an outlet for my thoughts and feelings about life with MS. I’ve always kept this side of my life very private and it’s lovely to have somewhere where I can freely talk about it. I blog to also connect with other people and hopefully in the future help other people who have MS. The first blog I found was The Intelligent Guide to MS when I was heading towards my diagnosis of MS. Finding this blog and therefore the OMS programme gave me hope in a time when I felt very scared.
2. Which is your most popular blog post to date?
How to make kale crisps They are pretty yummy!
3. What are your plans for your blog in 2017?
My blog is still very new so my plan for 2017 is just to keep blogging! And to connect with more people through it. 🙂
4. What’s on your ‘bucket list’?
Open a donkey sanctuary, run my own stage school, run a half marathon (think a full marathon might be a bit optimistic!), become more involved with charity work and act in a fantasy film/series with a dragon in.
5. Have you got any New Year’s resolutions?
To do what makes me happy and get back 100% onto the OMS programme (Silly oils in everything).
6. Describe your perfect day?
Day out at the donkey sanctuary and then lazy evening in front of the telly with my boyfriend or best friend eating yummy food. 🙂
7. What is your favourite movie?
Lord of the Rings. I love fantasy.
8. What is your favourite meal?
Massive plate of sweet potato chips flavoured with cumin seeds.
9. Favourite travel destination?
Scotland in search of the Loch Ness monster.
10. Have you got a party trick?
Lol, I hate when people ask this because I really don’t! Been trying to think of one that I might have for the last 10 years…
Thank you Jen for the questions. I really enjoyed doing this! 🙂
I am going to be nominating Sid at Sid’s Blog who is an amazing person and food photographer. He’s also a big believer in healthy eating making a big difference to health.
I’m still super new to the blogging world so have only tagged one person but if anyone comes across this and would like to take part, please do! Just answer the questions and leave a comment below so I can read your answers. 🙂
My questions to you:
- Why did you decide to blog?
- Which is your favourite blog post and why?
- What are your plans for your blog in 2017?
- Is there something you want to do in 2017 that you haven’t done before?
- Have you got any New Year’s resolutions?
- What is your day job?
- Describe your perfect day
- What is your favourite book?
- What is your favourite place?
- What is the best present you have ever received?
Hope you have as much fun doing this as I did! 🙂 x